Saturday, July 25, 2009

Too many women in my bed?

No this isn't what it sounds like. My girlfriend and I inherited my two female felines back from my parents. I consider these two my babies. Both with completely different personalities.

First, there is Athena. Great name, right? Goddess of wisdom and war. To make things even more interesting she is a black cat. They tend to have an attitude all their own. She's sassy, intelligent, and a little on the heavy side. We call her FA as a nickname. (otherwise the abbreviations for Fat Ass) But my mother said we should call her FA, so that she doesn't develop a complex. LOL! I wouldn't want to have that happen because then I might have to shell out for a kitty therapist. Good Lord.

Second, there is Reeses. An adorable tortishell cat. She's a little longer than Athena but slimmer. She's more my baby still. Pretty much scared of everything and anything, however she is coming around slowly. Some love and encouragement goes a long way.

I'm sure you're still asking what is the point behind the post. Well, after my girlfriend woke up to go to work this morning I went to roll over and cuddle up where she would have been laying, instead I got a chubby black furr ball of love. Yep, that's right. Athena laying right next to me. So, I went to go roll over onto my back and heard the softest meow was let out. Yep, there she was Reeses sleeping right over my head.

So, there you have it. 3 women in my bed. Now maybe if they all didn't have furr it would be fun, but I think I'll stick to the tall brunette that won my heart. She's all the woman I need. And the only woman that has my undivided attention at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment